Worcester Triathlon Club is one of the oldest and most active triathlon clubs in the West Midlands. We welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
Full membership details are contained in the Club constitution. In summary, 2013 membership rates for Worcester Triathlon Club are:
- Seniors £25
- Vets (over 60) £20
- Students (full-time) £10
- Juniors (under 18) £10
There is also a 50% discount for new members wishing to join the Club for the first time after 1st August.
Senior members of the Club (i.e. those 18 years or above in the membership year) are required marshal in at least TWO of the Club’s organised events each year. Members may provide a suitable proxy to cover their absence from events in which they would otherwise have been expected to assist.
Members are expected to enter and race under Worcester Triathlon Club as their first claim club in all events entered throughout the season.
Benefits (why join?)
In addition to the active club environment, members enjoy numerous other benefits
- Activities, training sessions and social events provided and subsidised by the Club.
- Reduced rate membership of Triathlon England.
- Subsidised club kit.
- Further kit discounts at sponsor shops – Echelon Cycles and Runaround.
- Financial support for racing at World or Age Group Championships (subject to approval).
- Subsidised racing at team challenges (Relay champs, Cardiff Triples