Swim with the club up to 5 times a week, all abilities welcome.
Regular sessions typically have 4 lanes doing a chosen programme or personal training. Fees are £2 for members per session, £1.50 for concessions (junior, student, super vets) and £5 for non-members.
Please note these are subsidised member-only sessions. Guests and prospective members are welcome to attend for a couple of taster session but will then be asked to join.
New College (NOTE – College pool is closed between April to end June 15 for refurb)
New College, Whittington Road, Worcester WR5 2JX [map].
Coached session minimum once a month.
Open water swimming session OPEN TO ALL (members and non members) are held at Aztec Upton Warren Outdoor Activity Centre Worcester Rd, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B61 7ER on Saturday mornings 7am – 9 am and Wednesday evenings 6:30pm – 8:00 pm.
Reasons to swim here:
- Location – 2 minutes off junction 5 of the M5 [map] opposite Webbs of Wychbold
- Water quality – in a word, great! Average depth is around two metres and best of all there’s no weed or swimmers itch!
- Safety – on-water lifeguard cover plus shore safety officer.
- Facilities – ample free car parking, great changing rooms with hot showers.
- On site cafe (opening times TBC)
- Wetsuit hire for Junior WTC members available for £1 per swim.
Don’t forget to bring a bright coloured swim-hat and we suggest footwear to get from the change rooms to the lake (100m)