Swim with the club up to 5 times a week, all abilities welcome.
Regular sessions typically have 4 lanes doing a chosen programme or personal training. Fees are £2 for members per session, £1.50 for concessions (junior, student, super vets) and £5 for non-members.
The club run 4 week block technique training sessions usually at the Friday session looking at beginners/intermediate technique and these are open to members and non members alike. Contact Chas for next sessions details.
New College, Whittington Road, Worcester WR5 2JX [map].
Coached session twice a month.
Open water swimming session OPEN TO ALL (members and non members, experts and beginners) are held at Aztec Upton Warren Outdoor Activity Centre Worcester Rd, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B61 7ER on Saturday mornings 7am – 9 am and Wednesday evenings 6:30pm – 8:00 pm.
Reasons to swim here:
- Location – 2 minutes off junction 5 of the M5 [map] opposite Webbs of Wychbold
- Water quality – in a word, great! Average depth is around two metres and best of all there’s no weed or swimmers itch!
- Safety – on-water safety cover plus shore safety officer.
- Facilities – ample free car parking, great changing rooms with hot showers and disabled facilities. NOTE if the car park is full we can park in Webbs of Wychbold across the road but note the gates close at 8pm on a Weds eve.
- On site cafe serving great food, cakes, ice creams and drinks (great coffee).
Don’t forget to bring a bright coloured swim-hat and we suggest footwear to get from the change rooms to the lake (100m walk)